The Insolvency Advisor Organisation...
Early action can often save a business and the right support at the right time can relieve you of most of the pressure.
Delay will limit your options and leave you vulnerable to insolvency proceedings, or even put you at risk of becoming personally liable for the debts of the company.
It has never been more important to take advice early, to benefit from the full range of options available to you, and significantly reduce the risk of the business being forced into insolvency.
Who Are We?
We are a organisation coordinating a network of professionals who advise in all aspects of corporate recovery, insolvency and finance.
How Can We Help?
We provide a confidential, free of charge helpline for you, as business owners, to identify the issues causing problems to your business, the solutions available and who might assist.
It will help identify any pitfalls well in advance and assist with remedial action.
Our network of professional advisors have extensive contacts in a variety of fields including funding solutions to provide the help that you need.
The Insolvency Advisor Organisation can help if you are:-
- Restructuring your business
- Negotiating terms to repay your debts
- Proposing a Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA)
- Placing the business into administration
- Putting the company into liquidation
- Acquiring the assets of a business from bankruptcy, liquidation or administration
- In need of help where a business owing you money has defaulted